Hybrid option 2 guide
HRE (Hybrid Remote Education) Overview for Parents and Students
- Students are to go to their school on September 2, 2020 between 8am and 3pm to collect their materials and ipad.
- Attendance is required for HRE. Students will fill out a google form daily by 8:30 am to log attendance.
- Students are to access Google Classroom daily for content and assignments for each class.
- Assignments in Google Classroom are the same as those who are attending school in person.
- Assignments are to be completed according to the due date assigned by the teacher.
- Students should take advantage of every live video opportunity such as:
- Live zoom classroom sessions
- Live Q and A sessions
- Students are not required to be present during live video class sessions.
- Students’ grades will be based on completion of assignments and not dependent on the time spent attending live video sessions.
- Transitions between Traditional and HRE learning may occur. There may be some time needed to transition between learning models. If you are interested in changing learning models, please contact your building principal.