- MORNING INFORMATION
- Parent drop-off will now be IN BACK OF TJHS, in the large parking lot. Students should walk on the sidewalk to the bus loading entrance of the building.
- ALL STUDENTS must enter the building in the morning through the bus loading area doors for daily morning temperature checks. Students will then report directly to their lockers to get necessary materials for the entire day, then report directly to homerooms. Once attendance is taken, students who wish to purchase a breakfast may report to the cafeteria to purchase their breakfast with their homeroom teachers' permission. After purchasing breakfast, students must return directly back to homeroom. Students are NOT permitted to eat breakfast in the cafeteria this year.
- AFTERNOON INFORMATION
- Parent pick-up will remain in front of TJHS. Please do not arrive to pick up your student(s) before 3:05 PM. These students will not be dismissed prior to 3:15 PM. This include those who walk to and from school.
- Students will be dismissed by bus numbers at the end of each school day. Students will remain in their 8th period class until their bus number is called over the PA System. At that time, students will report directly to their lockers and then immediately to their bus, which will be at the bus loading area.
- Students WILL be permitted to carry backpacks or book bags this year, since the only locker time permitted will be in the morning and after 8th period, prior to getting onto their bus or leaving the building.
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ANNOUNCMENTS
SEP 02, 2020